Pricing for By-the-Item Plan 
* The minimum storage: 3 months ( excluding promotions)
* The monthly minimum consumption amount is $300, which applies across the category of By-the-Item
* Monthly rent must be paid in advance the day after we pick up your items, and monthly thereafter. Monthly rent must be paid in full, without any deductions, without prior notice or prompting from us.
* Monthly rent is according to how many boxes you use upon storage, if you cannot decide how many boxes you need, we suggest you to book more boxes, and return the unused empty boxes to our driver.
2. Shipping and handling charges
- Empty Box drop off fee
First trip free
- Packed Box pickup fee (Full)
First trip free
- Retrieval fee
- Pick-up of retrieved boxes from customer (if returned within 20 mins or within 14 days)
- Pick-up of retrieved boxes from customer and return empty boxes in 20 minutes upon service termination
- Pick-up of retrieved boxes from customer or return of empty boxes in 14 days upon service termination
- Stairs policy (per level)(full) 
NTD$20/Box or Item
* If customer’s address is only accessible via stairs (which includes from loading / unloading area* to the building), you are required to pay the stairs fee in accordance with our stairs policy.
* AAn additional stairs fee of TW$20 per box/item (full) per level will be charged for up to 3 levels ,4-10 levels are considered one flight of stairs, 11-20 levels are two flights of stairs. It will be settled by credit card along with your monthly fee.
* Our driver will interpret the actual stairs served after on-site execution.
Once your order is completed, the bank payment gateway will verify your credit cards with an NTD1 deduction. It will be refunded immediately after the verification process. Rest assured, we won’t charge you the NTD1.
3. Overweight fee (according to the limit of weight and the number of boxes you want to store.
The boxes amount\ overweight kg
- Overweight fees will be charged as per the table above.
- Oversized items are classified as items carried by 1 manpower, and limited to 20kg. If your item is overweight, we will schedule a pickup with 2 manpower.
- If the Standard box, For overweight Document box or Wardrobe box, we will schedule pickup on the next available appointment.
- Standard box, Document box and Wardrobe box are consumables. If they are damaged due to unreasonable use and human factors, you are obligated to purchase them.
- Damage to the hanging bar will also be considered to be the damage of the Wardrobe box, hence please pay special attention to the weight issue.
4. Change address fee (according to your current number of boxes or items in storage)
Distance from original address to new address (km)
Minimum charge per job for 3 boxes or items ($)
Additional charge per box or item ($ / box or item)
 Your billing cycle will begin (on the day after) we’ve picked up your boxes/items or two weeks after the drop-off date, whichever date is earlier.
 If customer’s address is only accessible via stairs, which includes from loading / unloading area* to the building, you are required to pay the stairs fee in accordance to our stairs policy. An additional stairs fee of TW$20 per box/item (full) per level will be charged for up to 5 levels and required to be settled by credit card along with monthly fee.
 If you moved to an area where Boxful is operational, there is a relocation fee to change your current registered address to the new address. Once your address is updated, all your items will be delivered to your new address going forward.
 According to the shortest driving distance provided by Google Map based on full address. (A to warehouse minus B to warehouse = shortest distance )
Pricing for By-the-Square Feet Plan
Square Feet Plan
Rental per month
6 Sq. Ft. Plan
55cm (L) X110cm (W) X 150cm (H)
12 Sq. Ft. Plan
110cm (L) X110cm (W) X 150cm (H)
24 Sq. Ft. Plan
220cm (L) X110cm (W) X 150cm (H)
36 Sq. Ft. Plan
330cm (L) X110cm (W) X 150cm (H)
48 Sq. Ft. Plan
440cm (L) X110cm (W) X 150cm (H)
60 Sq. Ft. Plan
550cm (L) X110cm (W) X 150cm (H)
72 Sq. Ft. Plan
660cm (L) X110cm (W) X 150cm (H)
- 36 square feet is approximately 1 pyeong
2. Shipping and handling charges
- The size of Cardboard Box and Document box
Width is 60*40*36 cm, and Document box is 45*34*27 cm
- Provision of Cardboard Boxes
8 free Cardboard Boxes for 6 square ft plan, and up to 10 free XL boxes for other plans.
Additional Cardboard Boxes can be purchased at TWD$50 per box
- Provision of Other Boxes (Eligibility only for By-the-Square feet plan customer)
Document Boxes can be purchased at NTD$75 per box
Wardrobe Boxes can be purchased at NTD$350 per box
- Principles of Document box provision and use
When loading books / files into the Cardboard Boxes, overweight problems often occur. To avoid being charged for being overweight, please make good use of Document boxes.
When there are more than 10 books and magazines that you want to store, it is recommended that you put them in a Document box.
Books and magazines are easily damaged by moisture. The Document box has a special integrated design which can reduce related problems.
The Document box uses a special paper material which could withhold the weight and avoid damage to the contents.
- Provision of Packing Materials (Cling Film and Tape)
First trip free - provided before pickup
- Pick-Up or retrieval between registered address and warehouse
Size of truck/ Mover
1.75 tons truck
3.5 tons truck
Additional labor for all moving service will be charged $500 per 30 minutes per mover. (Less than 30 minutes will be rounded up to the nearest 30 minutes)
We reserved the rights to determine the calculation of delivery fee upon actual execution.
- Photo-Taking Service of Stored Items
FREE - if requested upon scheduling or during pick-up
NTD $500 flat fee - if requested after items has been stored
- Photo-Taking Service of Stored Items
FREE - if requested upon scheduling or during pick-up
NTD $500 flat fee - if requested after items has been stored
- Assembling and Dismantling Fee
For items that require assembling or dismantling during the moving process, a fee of NTD$500 per item will be charged.
- Carpark Fees
Any parking fees incurred during loading or unloading at a customer's carpark or premises will be charged to the customer.
- Overweight fee (Box-type item upper limit 20kg)
The boxes amount\ overweight kg
- Overweight fees are charged according to the table above.
- The item moved by one person, such as carton box, luggage, plastic box and other box-shaped items, are subject to this weight limit and excess weight.
- We will send more manpower to move your item and charges will be reflected on delivery fee, if the required time is too lengthy and heavy.
- We will check the details of the item you want to store before going to your place. If there are extra items that are not notified in advance on the day, and subject to capacity, we may move those things on a second trip on the same day or another, and the delivery fee will be charged accordingly.
- For the square feet plans, we will stack your stuff, in order to avoid the damage of your stuff when stacked over a long period of time, we will provide you our professional evaluation if there is a need to upgrade your plan.
- We reserved the rights to determine the basis on charging overweight fees.
- If your box is over 25kg, we would request it to be re-package , or take out some items to avoid being overweight.
- Stairs Policy (per level) 
Please refer to the attached list of items and its related stairs fees for your information.
Note: We do not accept piano and rosewood furniture
6Sq. Ft. Plan
12Sq. Ft. Plan
24Sq. Ft. Plan
36Sq. Ft. Plan
48Sq. Ft. Plan
60Sq. Ft. Plan
72Sq. Ft. Plan
 If customer’s address is only accessible via stairs, which includes from loading / unloading area* to the building, you are required to pay the stairs fee in accordance with our stairs policy.
 If customer’s address is only accessible via stairs, which includes from loading / unloading area* to the building, you are required to pay the stairs fee in accordance to our stairs policy. An additional stairs fee will be charged for up to 3 levels.
 We reserved the rights to interpret the actual floors served by the delivery driver on site.
If you moved to an area where Boxful is operational, there is a relocation fee of $500 to change your current registered address to the new address. Once your address is updated, all your items will be delivered to your new address going forward.
Parties to the Agreement
This Agreement is made between Boxful Limited, a company registered in Taiwan with registered office at 11F, No. 51-2, Sec. 4, Nanjing East Rd., Songshan Dist, Taipei City, Taiwan (“Boxful”, “we”, “us” or “our”) and you, the customer (“customer”, “you” or “your”) who wishes to use our Services.
In these Terms of Service, the following words have the following meaning:
“Services” means all or any of the services and products we may offer at any time.
“Delivery” or “Deliveries” means any empty Box drop-offs, packed Box pickups, follow-up pickups, delivery of packed Box, and empty Box collection trips.
Boxes” means the storage boxes supplied by Boxful in which the Goods are packed.
“Goods” or “Items” means the items entrusted to be stored by us including those which are packed into Boxes and those which are not.
“Website” means our website at www.boxful.com.tw or any other website under which we provide and advertise our Services or subsequent URL which may replace it.
Registration and Accounts
- Upon registration, you will choose a username and password (login information). You are responsible to keep your login information confidential and to take all reasonable steps to ensure nobody other than yourself can access your account and the Services. You agree that any person in possession of your login information is authorized to act as your representative for using our Services and Website. You are responsible for all the activities that occur under your account.
- You shall promptly notify Boxful if you become aware or suspect that your login information has become known to someone else.
- You must not sub-license or re-sell any of the Services to a third party nor represent us in any way for any reason whatsoever without our prior written consent.
Storage of Goods
- You warrant that throughout the term of this Agreement all Goods that are entrusted to us are and shall remain your property or that you have the expressed permission and authority of the owner of the Goods to use our Services in accordance with this Agreement.
- All Boxful plastic boxes (“Standard Boxes”) remain the property of Boxful.
- Boxful does not warrant that the storage facility used by Boxful is a suitable place or means of storage for any particular goods.
- Goods stored under By-the-Item Plan must not exceed 20KG per Box or per Item (the weight limit of Document Box is 12kg or Wardrobe box is 15kg). You are responsible to carefully pack all Goods and protect them with protective wrapping or padding. Goods stored in Boxful Boxes must be sealed with the Boxful tamper-proof zip tie provided to you upon pick up of the Standard Boxes.
- For By-the-Item Plan, you are limited to store a maximum number of 50 Standard Boxes, 20 Wardrobe Boxes, 20 Oversized Items and 50 Document Boxes. Box limit per drop off is 25 Standard Boxes, 10 Wardrobe Boxes, 10 Oversized Items and 25 Document Boxes.
- For By-the-Item Plan, you are subject to our minimum usage policy of at least one box or item to 1 month minimum contract period. (Excluding free month)
For By-the-Square Feet Plan, you are subject to a 3 month minimum contract period. (Excluding free month)
- You acknowledge and agree that Boxful will not be responsible for disconnecting or reconnecting appliances, fixtures or equipment.
- Goods stored must not include prohibited, illegal, stolen or perishable items. Other prohibited Goods include but are not limited to
- chemicals, drugs, hazardous or toxic materials of any kind;
- food or perishable goods of any kind;
- flammables, firearms, weapons or explosives of any kind;
- items which emit any kind of odor or fumes;
- plants or creatures (whether living or dead);
- liquids or compressed gases;
- illegal drugs, counterfeit goods, stolen property or illegal items of any kind;
- personal property that would result in the violation of any law or regulation of any governmental authority;
- any items that, in our determination, danger the safety and health of people of in our facility and the environment.
- In addition, we strongly advise that you should not place into our Boxes any official personal documents (such as passports, drivers licenses, ID cards, etc.) or anything that contains personally identifiable information, such as date of birth or bank account number. This is not an exhaustive list of personally identifiable information. Essentially, do not put anything into the Boxes that contain information that can be used to steal someone’s identity or a document that you may urgently need at a moment’s notice. By executing this Agreement, you understand and agree that if you proceeded to store official documents or items containing personally identifiable information, you waive all rights and claims against Boxful arising in any way from storing these items.
- Regardless of how well you pack your Boxes or Items, they will be moved around during transportation and may be jostled at times. While Boxful will take all precaution to ensure your Boxes or Items are handled with care, there is a risk that they may be accidentally scratched, dented, chipped, marred or damaged. As such, you should carefully wrap all of your items prior to storage, especially fragile items, such as glassware, crockery, mirrors, picture frames, musical instruments, collectables or any items that are easily damaged. By executing this Agreement, you understand and agree that you waive all rights and claims against Boxful should your items be damaged.
- We will use commercially reasonable efforts to maintain the temperature and humidity of the facility in which your Boxes or Items are stored, from between 15 to 25 degrees Celsius and between 40 to 60 percent humidity. We will take all commercially reasonable steps to protect your items from the growth of mold. However, we cannot guarantee that mold may not develop on your property. By executing this Agreement, you understand and agree that Boxful is not liable for the natural growth of mold or mildew on your property.
- We or anyone acting on our behalf may at any time without notifying you open your Storage Boxes or Items to inspect your Goods:
- if we reasonably believe that they may contain any Goods described in Clause 4.8;
- if we are required to do so by the police, fire services, authority or court order; or
- if we feel people or property are at risk of injury or damage; or
- any other circumstances at the discretion of Boxful management.
- Any costs or losses incurred by us associated with any of the processes described in Clause 4.12 shall be borne by you.
- Boxful may refuse to store any Goods or may return to you any Goods, at your cost, at any time, if we reasonably believe that the storage or continued storage of such Goods would represent a risk to the safety of any person, the security of the storage facilities, or any other Goods stored at the storage facilities.
- For safety reasons, access to our storage facilities or those of any of our sub-contractors or agents shall be strictly prohibited.
Deliveries and Collections
- You are required to ensure that Boxful or its carrier have reasonable access and parking facilities to your premises in order for us to carry out the Deliveries to you. You are responsible to ensure that Goods are available for collection on an easily accessible ground floor or within easy access by an elevator. Where Deliveries require our staff to carry items up or down stairs, there will be separate charges for such services and it is your responsibility to ask about these charges in advance.
- You shall ensure that the Goods have been securely packed into Boxes or are otherwise suitably prepared for transport so as not to cause damage or injury or the likelihood of damage or injury to Boxful’s property, employees, agents, contractors or other Goods, whether by spreading of damp, infestation, leakage, escape of fumes or substances or otherwise.
- You shall inform Boxful within 24 hours of any damage to the Goods or your property that occurred during Delivery. If the condition is not met, we reserve the right to refute your claim.
- When requesting a Delivery you are required to make an appointment and it is your responsibility to ensure that you or someone you have authorized is present at the address you have provided to receive or collect the Boxes and/or Goods at the scheduled time-slot. You should notify Boxful of any changes regarding your orders by 6PM the day before Delivery for By-the-Item Plan and by 3PM three days before Delivery for By-the-Square Feet Plan.
- Any rescheduling and cancellation of appointment made after the above cut-off times (refer to Clause 5.4) will be subject to a charge of NTD$500 for By-The-Item plan and NTD$1,000 for the By-the-Square Feet Plan.
- If someone fails to show up at the Delivery appointment, it will be considered a failed delivery and be subject to a charge of NTD$500 for By-The-Item plan and NTD$2,000 for the By-the-Square Feet Plan.
- We shall not be held liable for any cancellations or deliveries, including but not limited to misallocation of our delivery resources, schedule conflicts, any adverse weather conditions, bad weather warnings, traffic conditions, any event within or outside our control, or as a result of force majeure (subject to further terms and stipulations as listed in Article 16).
- We may refuse to collect any Goods or Boxes that do not comply with the terms stipulated in Clause 4.8 at our discretion. If this results in a failed delivery, you will be liable for a failed delivery charge of HK$150.
- For By-the-Item Plan, plastic boxes (Standard Boxes) are provided to you for packing Goods are entrusted to be stored by us only. It is your responsibility to schedule a pick-up appointment of the Boxes within 14 days from the date of initial drop-off appointment you made. When we come to pick up Boxes from you, you must return to us all the Boxes that we previously delivered to you.
- If you hold onto the empty Storage Boxes for more than 14 days, billing will begin as if the Boxes were stored with us in Boxful’s storage facilities starting on the 15th day.
- In the event that any Boxes are missing and we are not at fault, you will be charged a fee of NTD$750 per Box.
- If the waiting time is more than 20 minutes for any Boxes and Items collection trip, we reserve the right to reschedule for another collection trip and charge you a fee of NTD$99 + $50/box for the failed collection trip.
- If you wish to keep empty Boxes for yourself, you will be charged a fee of NTD$750 per Box.
- If you return unused empty Boxes to us upon scheduled packed Box pickup trip and end up not storing any Items or Boxes with us, you will be charged a cancellation fee of NTD$750.
- For By-the-Square Feet Plan, you understand that Boxful is only responsible for those stored items that have been inspected by us. You hereby waive and release Boxful from responsibility for any damage to items that were not packed, sealed, inspected and photographed, and you are solely responsible for damage to those items.
- By-the-Item Plan and By-the-Square Feet Plan deliveries require 24 hours and 72 hours notice respectively, and is subject to our availability of our time slots.
- Boxful dropoffs, pickups and retrievals can only be made to and from a valid residential or office address. We do not accept retail, industrial or any other types of addresses.
- You must not:
- use the Services in any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or for any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect;
- sub-license or re-sell any of the Services to a third party nor represent us in any way for any reason whatsoever without our prior written consent;
- attempt to interfere with or disrupt the Services or the Website or any server or network used by or connected to the Website or to gain unauthorized access to any such server or network.
Payments and Charges
- You shall pay rent monthly to Boxful. By-the-Item Plan and By-the-Square Feet Plan are charged on monthly increments (there are no prorated day charges, weekly rates, or discount(s)). Monthly rent must be paid in advance the day after we pick up your items, and monthly thereafter. Monthly rent must be paid in full, without any deductions, without prior notice or prompting from us.
- All applicable charges are those specified on the Website at the time of booking or as specified in this Agreement
- All applicable charges are subject to change at our discretion and will take immediate effect.
- We may require you to enter your credit card information in order to make use of our Services. Your credit card information may be used to bill all future charges automatically.
- We accept payments by PayPal or credit card.
- Charges for first month’s storage will be billed on the start of the billing cycle. The start of the billing cycle for By-the-Item Plan shall be the earlier of (on the day after) either the date on which we pick up the packed Boxes and/or Goods from you for storage or 14 days after we first drop off empty Boxes to you. For By-the-Square Feet Plan, the start of the billing cycle is the day after we pick up your packed Boxes/Items and Goods.Charges for
- Subsequent months’ storage will be billed monthly in advance at the beginning each billing cycle.
- Charges for returning the Goods to you will be billed in full on the date of your scheduled delivery.
- Stair fees must be paid by credit card along with monthly fee.
- If you need to modify your payment method or credit card information, please call us at 0800-050-777 during working hours or send an email to [email protected] The request will be processed within 30 days.
- Boxful may charge a one-off penalty of NTD$400 in the event that you block payment to us when we are not at fault.
- In the event that you do not promptly pay all charges or payments due to us, we are relieved of any duty howsoever arising in respect of the Goods and we shall exercise lien over the Goods until the outstanding charges or payments have been fully settled and received by us. Under such situation, you authorize us to withhold the Goods and you authorize us access to inspect the Goods.
- If you fail to arrange payment for any amounts payable to us by the due date and after a grace period of 15 days, we will charge a Late Payment Fee of NTD$250 to be levied every 15th date past due onward, up to 90 days past due.
- If you fail to arrange payment for any amounts payable to us within 90 days past due date, we reserve the right to withhold your Goods stored with us for sale or auction. We will also charge a Lien Sale/Auction Fee of NTD$3,000 if applicable. Proceeds from the sale or auction will be used to settle all outstanding charges and payments including administrative fees, Late Payment Fees and Lien Sale/Auction Fee. If, after settling all charges and payments there is any amount leftover, we will make reasonable efforts to return the excess to you without interest. If within 60 days, we are unable to get a response from you and unable to pay you the excess, the amount leftover will be retained by us for our own account.
- If the sale of the Goods as stipulated above cannot cover all charges and payments due to us by you, you are obliged to settle any outstanding balance due to us within 7 days. If this is not settled within 7 days we may administer a debt collection agency to recover all amounts due and all costs incurred as a result of this process shall be borne by you.
- We may sell the Goods by any means reasonably available to achieve a reasonable market selling price, taking into account the cost of sale. If, for whatever reason the goods cannot be reasonably or economically sold, we are authorized to treat them as abandoned and dispose of or otherwise destroy them. All costs of sale or disposal shall be borne by you.
- Disposal fee of NTD$200 per Box is payable when you request us to dispose of your belongings in one or more of Boxes, subject to you signing a full release agreement in favor of Boxful.
Delinquency & Lien charges and penalties
- Late cancellation of appointment 
- By-the-Item Plan:
- By-Square-Feet plan:
- No show at appointment
- By-the-Item Plan:
- By-Square-Feet plan:
- Lost or damaged Plastic Box fee
- Shipping fee if service not used 
- Late payment fee 
- Lien sale/auction fee 
- Charge back charge
 If rescheduling or cancellation of appointment after 6pm on the day before your appointment for By-the-Item Plan or after 3pm two days before your appointment for By-the-Square Feet Plan.
 Shipping fee for Plastic Boxes sent to you under By-the-Item Plan (if you end up not storing any Boxes with Boxful)
 Levied every 15th day past due onward, and up to 90 days past due.
 After 90 days past due date, we reserve the right to take possession of the content for sale/auction.
Promotional Code (By-the-Item Plan only)
- Promotional code is limited to newly registered customers only. “Newly registered customer” refers to the new customer scheduling first drop-off and initial pick-up.
- Offer is for one time use only and can only be used once per address.
- Only the Boxes of the first drop off and initial pick-up can be applied for the promotional code.
- Promotional code must be entered at checkout on your first order.
- Offer is not resaleable or transferrable.
- Offer is not redeemable for cash or refundable.
- Other fees and charges may apply.
- Promotional code cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotions or discounts.
- Promotional code is a limited time offer.
- Any violation of offer terms will render the offer invalid.
Referral Program (By-the-Item Plan only)
- Boxful may offer existing customers who are storing with Boxful the ability to earn credits ("Referral Credits") toward future storage on Boxful when you invite friends to become members of Boxful and those friends make a qualifying storage within two (2) months of the invitation sent through an authorized Boxful invitation channel. You are subject to our minimum usage policy of at least one box or item to 3 month minimum contract period. (Excluding free month)
- In order to receive a Referral Credit, each of the following requirements must be met (collectively, a "Qualifying Referral"): (i) you must log in to your Boxful Account and use the "Invite Friends” function via to share your unique referral promotion code (“Referral Code”) via Boxful’s email share function, Facebook or another social media channel supported by Boxful; (ii) a friend who receives the invitation must register using a different address from the Referrer and create a Boxful Account, apply your Referral Code during checkout and complete the checkout process; and (iii) the friend must become a Boxful customer and has his or her item(s) stored with Boxful.
- You may only earn Referral Credits via Boxful’s authorized member invite mechanisms. Referrals outside of Boxful authorized channels will not result in any Referral Credit. You understand that Referral Credits are not transferable, may not be auctioned, bartered or sold, may not be pooled with other members, and expire six (6) months after issuance. You will only receive Referral Credit for a maximum of twenty (20) qualifying storage made by friends who makes his or her first storage on Boxful as a result of an invite from you via a Boxful authorized channel. Referral Credits accumulated will be automatically applied to future invoices as they fall due on the monthly anniversary of the billing cycle on a first-in-first-out basis (i.e. Referral Credits earned earlier in time will be applied first). Any unused Referral Credit balance will be carried forward for a maximum of six (6) months after issuance, after which they will expire. If your friend does not follow the directions in the invite email or other valid invite mechanism to accept the invitation, you may not receive Referral Credit, and Boxful will have no liability to you for your friend’s failure to follow directions. Referral Credits will appear in your account within a commercially reasonable amount of time after one of your qualifying invitees successfully stores with Boxful. The Referral Credits you accrue will be displayed in your Boxful Account page. You are subject to our minimum usage policy of at least one box or item to 3 month minimum contract period. (Excluding free month)
- You agree that having multiple Boxful accounts is a violation of these Terms and Conditions and that sending invites to alternate email addresses or accounts or otherwise attempting to circumvent Boxful’s referral credit program system may, without limiting any other Boxful rights or remedies, result in forfeiture of your membership and all Referral Credits in your account. Referral Credits can be accrued solely by you and you may not earn Referral Credits by permitting another individual to use your Boxful Account. Referral Credits accrued in multiple Boxful Accounts may not be combined into one Boxful Account. Boxful reserves the right to void referrals and Referral Credits earned if we suspect that the referrals or Referral Credits were earned in a fraudulent manner, in a manner that violates these Terms and Conditions or in a manner otherwise not intended by Boxful. You must not conduct your own promotion in connection with our referral credit program. You may not engage in any promotional, marketing, or other advertising activities on behalf of Boxful, including by using any trademarks of Boxful.
- The Referral Code can only be used by new Boxful customers only and is not resalable, refundable, transferable or redeemable for cash. The Referral Code cannot be used in conjunction with other discounts and is only applicable for the first month of storage fees only, the remaining value of the coupon is not refundable nor can be carried forward to the next month. The Referral Code is only applicable to fees relating to the purchase of storage service, including Standard Boxes, Document Boxes, Wardrobe Boxes and Oversized Items, it is not applicable for other fees and surcharges such as delivery fees, staircase fees, etc. In case of any disputes, Boxful reserves the right to make the final decision. You are subject to our minimum usage policy of at least one box or item to 3 month minimum contract period. (Excluding free month)
- The referral credit program is void where prohibited by law. Boxful reserves the right to modify, suspend or terminate the referral credit program at any time for any reason, although Referral Credits accrued shall be valid for six (6) months from the date of issuance. Should there be any tax liability for the accumulation and/or use of Referral Credits, such taxes are the sole responsibility of the participant. You understand that your account may not accurately reflect the Referral Credits you have actually earned. Boxful will have no liability for any errors displayed in your account. You are subject to our minimum usage policy of at least one box or item to 3 month minimum contract period. (Excluding free month)
- Boxful purchases insurance coverage directly from a third party insurance company. The following insurance coverage is included free of charge under each of our services:
- By-the-Item: up to a maximum of NTD$4,000 per box or item
- By-Square-Feet: up to NTD$4,000 per box or item with a maximum cap of NTD$40,000 per plan
- Top-up of insurance coverage is available only under By-Square-Feet plans. You may request for additional coverage at increments of NTD$40,000 subject to Clause 10.1.2 and at a cost of NTD$50 per month (minimum of 6 months coverage required to be paid upfront). To request for additional insurance coverage, simply write to us at [email protected]
- Our insurance policy only covers actual physical loss of or damage to your Goods caused by:
- Fire, lightning, explosion, earthquake;
- Aircraft or articles dropped therefrom;
- Storm, flood, bursting or leaking pipes;
- Ingress of water or other liquid substance;
- Moth, insect or vermin from an external cause;
- Theft accompanied by forcible and violent entry to or exit from the building or unit;
- Riot, strike, civil commotion or malicious damage;
- Impact by vehicle or railway rolling stock;
- Impact by vehicle and collision or overturning of the conveying vehicle/trailer
- The following events or items are not covered under our insurance coverage
- Terrorist attack, war or military action;
- Loss or damage resulting from unknown or mysterious causes;
- Ensuing or indirect losses resulting from or as a consequence of claims made for loss or damage;
- Nuclear reaction, radiation or radioactive, biological or chemical contamination;
- Loss of data records other than the cost of blank data carrying materials;
- Loss from theft without forcible and violent signs of entry into a securely locked space;
- Breakages, denting, scratching, denting, chipping, marring or any accidental damage to items stored;
- Any damage to goods while in transit or during loading or unloading;
- Loss or damage to property directly resulting from Flood, water seeping from outside the premises, action of the sea or waves or tidal wave;
- Flood means the covering of normally dry land by water that has escaped or been released from the normal confines of: (i) any lake, or any river, creek or other natural watercourse, whether or not altered or modified; or (ii) any reservoir, canal, or dam.
- Money, coins, bullion, deeds, bonds, securities and the like;
- Jewellery, watches, precious stones and stamps of all kinds exceeding NTD$4,000 in value;
- Furs, fine arts, mobile phones, perfumery, tobacco, cigars, cigarettes, beers, wines, spirits and the like, exceeding NTD$4,000 in value;
- Electronic items exceeding NTD$4,000 in value. Electronic items are defined as all items of consumer and commercial electrical appliances and instruments including but not limited to radios, televisions, computers, computer software, hard drives, chips, microchips, printed circuit boards and their components, modems, monitors, cameras, facsimile machines, photocopies, hi-fi’s, stereos, CD players, digital recorders/players, switchgear, turbines, generators and the like;
- Perishable items, livestock, plants, explosives and flammables
- Fragile items, such as glassware, ceramics, porcelain, crockery or any items that are easily damaged
- Mold and mildew;
- All items that are not included under Clause 10.3
- All items that are included under Clause 4.8
- In the event of actual physical loss or damage as a result of events under Section 10.3, please contact our customer service team at first instance on [email protected] or call us at 0800-050-777. We will provide you with claim forms to complete and return to us as well as advise you on the steps required by the insurance company to start processing your claim. Boxful will assist you to process your claim directly with the insurance company on your behalf. The insurance claim will be paid to you once Boxful receives the coverage from the insurance company. Boxful will not be liable for any insurance coverage to you should the insurance company decline your claim.
- In the event you sustain a loss and your insurance company reimburses or indemnifies you for the loss, in whole or part, you waive any right of subrogation your insurance company may have against Boxful and its agents for the loss.
Limitation of Liability
- Boxful shall not in any event be held liable or responsible for any damage or loss to the Goods beyond what’s covered in our insurance policy as outlined in Clause 10. Further, for the avoidance of doubt, Boxful shall not be held liable for the damage even in the case that the security fastener is broken.
- You acknowledge that we are not aware of the value of the Goods stored with us. You are responsible to arrange appropriate insurance for your Goods.
- You acknowledge and agree that use of our Website and any of our Services is entirely at your own risk. We shall not be held liable or responsible in any way for any direct or indirect damages of any sort as a result of using our Website or misinterpreting its content.
- You are responsible to inspect any items returned to you from us for any loss or damage. If you believe there has been loss or damage to items, you are required to notify Boxful within 24 hours of the delivery. We reserve the right to inspect the Boxes, Items, and Goods and take pictures or provide proof of any alleged damage or loss before an insurance claim can be made.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that Goods are properly and carefully packed with enough protection as would be reasonably required for storage. We shall not be held liable for any loss, mis-delivery of and damage to any items as a result of insufficient or improper packing or protection; any deterioration of Goods which may happen over time; fragility of items that you have decided to store; any defects of Goods or any forfeiture or seizure of Goods for legal reasons.
- In any event, our total liability in respect to every Item, Box and Goods, whether in the case of an insurance claim or not, shall not exceed the lower of (i) the cost of the lost or damaged Goods; (ii) the current replacement cost of the Goods at the date of the claim; or (iii) the maximum NTD$4,000 insurance cover for the applicable Item, Box and/or Goods under By-the-Item Plan. In the event of a claim, we are entitled to proof of the alleged loss or damage and the replacement or initial cost of the lost or damaged Goods.
- In the event of a claim, Boxful shall be entitled to require proof of the cost price and the current replacement cost of the contents of the Box and/or the stored Goods.
- Notwithstanding the above, no terms within this Agreement will affect or restrict any of your statutory rights.
- You may terminate this Agreement at any time by requesting the return of your Goods stored with Boxful and settling all outstanding charges due to us.
- Boxful may terminate this Agreement for any reason by giving you not less than 30 days written notice. In these circumstances, we will refund any pre-paid monthly fees and arrange for delivery of your items back to you at our expense.
- We may terminate this Agreement at any time and with immediate effect by providing written notice to you, if:
- You fail to pay any amount due by the due date; or
- You are in breach of any terms of this Agreement.
- Upon termination you must ensure that you contact us to arrange the return of your Goods at your cost and such return must be arranged within 15 days from the date of notification. If, for any reason, within 15 days following the termination of this Agreement, you have not arranged the return of your items we may dispose of them in accordance with Article 7.
Intellectual Property Rights
- We retain ownership of all intellectual property rights of any kind related to our Website and Services, including all applicable copyrights, patents, trademarks and other property rights, save for those which may relate to third parties that we may mention on our Website or work with in providing the Services.
- Limited, non-exclusive, non-licensable and non-transferable use of limited content for personal use is permitted, however must not be used for commercial purposes.
Sub-contracting and Assignment
- Boxful may at any time sub-contract, assign or transfer any or all of its rights and obligations under this Agreement to any third party or agent without your content.
- The sub-contracting, assignment, transfer or sub-licensing of any of your obligations under this Agreement, whether or not for commercial gain, is expressly prohibited.
- This Agreement shall be binding on your personal representatives and successors.
Force Majeure and Bad Weather
- We will not be held liable or responsible for any failure to perform or delay in the performance of the Services caused by Force Majeure.
- A Force Majeure means any unforeseeable circumstances beyond our reasonable control, including but not limited to war, threat of war, terrorist activity, strikes or other industrial action, riots, fire, storms or any other natural disaster, failure in the telecommunications networks, power cuts, traffic conditions, road closures, accidents or any other unforeseen circumstances.
- For the avoidance of doubt, the hoisting or issuing of a Severe Weather Advisories or a Tropical Storm Warning of Signal No.8 or higher by Taiwan Central Weather Bureau shall also be considered a Force Majeure. In such situations, all Services and Deliveries shall be immediately cancelled. Services and Deliveries shall resume as soon as it is practically and safely possible to do so once such Warnings have been lowered or removed.
- In the event of a Force Majeure, we will aim to contact you as soon as possible and will take all reasonable measures to minimize any disruptions to the Services.
- You agree to indemnify, defend and hold us, our employees, agents, suppliers and directors harmless on demand, from and against all claims, liability, damages, costs, expenses, losses and legal fees arising out of any breach of the Agreement by you. This clause also applies to any other liabilities arising out of your use of our Website or Services or by any other person accessing our Website or Services under your account.
- Any notices given by you to us must be in writing by email to [email protected]
- A notice shall be deemed to have been served from the time the email was sent by the sender, provided that the sender of the email does not receive an email message stating that the email message has not been received by the intended recipient.
- Boxful provides the Website on an “as is” and “as available” basis with all faults. Boxful does not warrant that use of the Website will be error-free or uninterrupted or that any defects will be corrected.
- Boxful will provide the Services with reasonable care and skill and substantially as described in this Agreement. Boxful does not make any other promises or warranties about the Services.
Governing Law and Language
- This Agreement and any disputes or claims arising out of or in connection with it or its subject matter or formation shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Taiwan.
- In the event of any inconsistency between the Chinese and the English version, the English version shall prevail.
- We reserve the right to amend the terms and conditions within this Agreement from time to time and it is your responsibility to review these terms and conditions on each occasion you procure Services from us. The latest version of this Agreement will always be accessible at www.boxful.com.tw. Your continued use of our Services will be deemed to represent your continued acceptance to the latest version of this Agreement. If you do not agree with any changes to this Agreement, you may terminate this Agreement as per Article 12.
- In case of any disputes, Boxful reserves the right to make the final decision.
- The failure by you or Boxful to exercise or enforce any right or provision of this Agreement shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
- All provisions of this Agreement apply equally to and are for the benefit of Boxful Limited, its subsidiaries, any holding companies of Boxful Limited, its (or their) affiliates and its (or their) third party content providers and licensors and each shall have the right to assert and enforce such provisions directly or on its own behalf (save that this Agreement may be varied or rescinded without the consent of those parties). Subject to the previous sentence, no term of this Agreement is otherwise enforceable pursuant to the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 by any person who is not a party to it.
- If any provision of this Agreement shall be found by any court or arbitration or administrative body of competent jurisdiction to be invalid or unenforceable, such invalidity or unenforceability shall not affect the other provisions of this Agreement which shall remain in full force and effect. If any provision of this Agreement is so found to be invalid or unenforceable but would be valid or enforceable if some part of the provision were deleted, the provision in question shall apply with such modification(s) as may be reasonably necessary to make it valid and which reflect(s) the intention of the parties.
- In any event, all provisions of this Agreement that by their nature could reasonably survive termination, including but not limited to, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers and limitations of liability, shall survive termination. In the event you use the Website or Services again, the provisions of the terms and conditions that then apply will govern your re-use of the Website or Services. In the event you use Services bought under this Agreement, then those provisions applicable to Services will survive termination of this Agreement.
- Each party shall keep any and all information disclosed between the parties to this Agreement in strict confidence. This clause shall survive the termination of this Agreement.
- We always welcome your feedback which can be sent to us by email to [email protected] Where you supply any feedback, you agree and acknowledge that Boxful shall have no confidentiality obligations to such feedback or suggestions and that it may be incorporated into our Website or Services.
- Standard Box：Monthly rent of Standard Box NT$119 per box ; one-time charge NT$499 per box for laundry service.
- Wardrobe Item: Monthly rent of Wardrobe Item NT$319 per box; one-time charge for laundry service; the final price will be confirmed by our laundry partner - Orange Dry Cleaning Co., Ltd.
- Member-Gets-Member referral discount credits is not eligible for laundry fee deduction.
- Standard Box Laundry
- The following clauses are only limited to Standard Box Laundry.
- The shortest storage period is one month, excluding the free promotional month.
- The laundry working period of standard box is four days; the starting date counts from the day after we pick up your box. For the standard box termination and return of box after picking up your box, you would need to wait 4 days until the laundry is completed.
- For termination the laundry service prior the shortest storage period, you would need to make up for the shortest period storage fee; calculating the monthly fee in days is not included in our service.
- If your storage period is less than a month, we would charge 1 month’s monthly rent.
- The laundry operation for Standard Box will be machine wash only, so please obey the regulations below.
- Please make sure your content in the box is machine washable; due to hygiene reasons, pet supplies and foot mat are forbidden.
- If there are diamond ornaments, sequins, thermal transfer characters and other accessories on your clothing, it may be damaged during the washing or drying process. Please decide carefully if you want to clean it; Boxful任意存 and the partnering laundry provider will not be responsible for any damage.
- After machine wash, the contents will be immediately followed by the tumble dry; if there are any queries that your clothing might shrink, please do not place it in the box.
- Machine wash is conducted via a single-tank one-time treatment wash, drying and pleating; there will be no additional service for stain treatment.
- Machine wash will not handle color assortment. If there is doubt of decoloring or clothing being dyed, please separate by color.
- Before your clothes are sent for laundry service, please check the pockets and make sure there are no personal belongings. If your belongings are lost or damaged due to machine washing or tumble drying, Orange Dry Cleaning Co., Ltd. and Boxful Taiwan Branch shall not be held responsible.
- The laundry fee includes the laundry service, and the shipping cost (1) from your home to laundry partner and (2) laundry partner to warehouse.
- The Boxful appointed laundry partner, Orange Dry Cleaning Co., Ltd, will exercise the duty of prudent administration. For pilling clothes caused by the consumer’s habits, clothing materials, and weaving, etc.; will not be classified as negligence of the laundry partner.
- In the case of laundry, the laundry partner appointed by Boxful has the duty to take good care of its management. However, once natural disaster and irresistible human calamities happened, Orange Dry Cleaning Co., Ltd. and Boxful Taiwan Branch shall not be held responsible for any damage.
- When the staff of Boxful arrive at the registered address to seal and take the boxes, customers may choose to counter check the laundry with our staff in 20 minutes; if you choose to counter check with us, our maximum compensation will be $4,000 (TWD) per box if there is anything missing; in the other hand, if you choose not to counter check, Boxful will not be held responsible for missing items.
- Wardrobe Item Laundry
- The following clauses are only limited to Wardrobe Item Laundry.
- Twelve clothes maximum per Wardrobe Item.
- The shortest storage period is three month, excluding the free promotional month.
- For the laundry price of Wardrobe Item, please refer to the official website of Orange Dry Cleaning Co., Ltd. (Orange Dry Cleaning Official website: http://www.orangelaundry.com.tw ). If you have any special laundry need, please contact Orange Dry Cleaning Co., Ltd. on the final quotations (Orange Dry Cleaning customer service phone number 02-2752-3141; Business hours, Mon.-Fri. 10:00-17:00)
- The laundry working period of wardrobe item is seven days; the starting date counts from the day we have confirm the final quotation for laundry service with you. If you need to retrieve your box in advance, you would have to wait until the laundry process is completed.
- For termination and return of box after picking up your box, you would need to wait 7-10 days until the laundry is completed.
- For termination the laundry service prior the shortest storage period, you would need to make up for the shortest period storage fee; calculating the monthly fee in days is not included in our service.
- If your storage period is less than 3 months, we would charge 3 month’s monthly rent.
- Please obey the following regulations for wardrobe Item.
- If you have valuable and special clothing for laundry, please seek professional advice from Orange Dry Cleaning Co., Ltd; If not, we will consider it machine washable.
- Check your condition of clothing in advance; if there is any loose button or special accessories, please wrap them up with tin foil or take it off. If you haven't follow previous instructions and cause loss or damage, we will not be held responsible.
- If there is a stain that requires special treatment, Orange Dry Cleaning Co., Ltd might renew the price by the difficulty level it requires to handle.
- When we return your Item, please check the quantity and laundry quality; if there is any damage caused by laundry process, please notify customer service of Boxful in seven days; claims after seven days will not be held responsible.
- The laundry process will be commissioned by Orange Dry Cleaning Co., Ltd.; and they will proceed based on the laundry symbol. If there is any damaged caused by laundry process, we will handle based on the laundry regulations of Orange Dry Cleaning Co., Ltd.
- If the laundry is not damaged or loss due to above reasons, Orange Dry Cleaning Co., Ltd will deal with the situation according to the “Laundry contract of adhesion” by Department of Commerce, ROC MOEA; compensation will be at the range of 5 times to 20 times laundry price. Customers could not raise doubts and seek for other ways of compensation.
- The laundry fee includes the laundry service, and the shipping cost (1) from your home to laundry partner and (2) laundry partner to the warehouse.
- Laundry process which has been verified that damage caused by negligence and cannot be repaired, such as damage and fade, should be compensated according to “laundry contract of adhesion” by Department of Commerce, ROC MOEA. If the clothing is damaged due to user habit, bad design or defective materials, customer and Orange Dry Cleaning would need to reach an agreement.